Blue Love Letters

A catalogue of a neurotic masochistic middle-aged woman's sorrow, stupidity and self-indulgence. Why I do this to myself is the perennial question. Yes I must be a masochist.

Thursday, 10 March 2016

Stuck

I still don't know what to do with you. I miss you.

Posted by The Mad Woman at 23:43
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Mad Woman
The neurotic mutterings of a mad middle-aged woman
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2016 (63)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • I still think of you
      • Hoping
      • Stuck
      • Perfect and Content
      • I grew my hair
      • Still no messages
      • No messages
      • Broken sleep
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2015 (121)
    • ►  December (47)
    • ►  November (64)
    • ►  October (10)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.