Saturday, 31 October 2015

Fucking Sprites

I think the fucking sprites
are now fucking with my head
Why on earth am I so hung up about you?
I should be enjoying my life instead
of checking my fucking phone
every few fucking minutes
whenever I'm alone.

I'm glad I got to see you yesterday but I wish I wasn't so fucking emotional. Bloody neurotic middle aged bitch. I wouldn't date me either. So fucking clingy. Jesus.

So you're hoping for adventures with a 26 year old? Or is she 26 years younger? Though I guess it's about the same. I can't really remember what you said.. but I knew there was someone. call it women's instinct. Well, it was coming. As you rightly said - I wasn't available to you so you had to move on. Good luck is all I can say. I bet she's a great conversationalist.

Anyway, I was so happy when you agreed to go to Jaipur. If we have nothing else, at least we will have Jaipur. Ten days together in a literary festival. It's three months away but at least I will have that to look forward to, while I try not to imagine how you are with the 26 year old. Shit. I need to find myself a decent man.



No comments:

Post a Comment