So you went to Bali with her. I felt torn apart when i found out, which was probably why you didn't post anything on FB or insta. I still feel shell-shocked. Why? Stupid question, right. You chose to go to Bali with her when you could have come to Sydney with me. So Bali didn't interrupt your work?! Bali was cheaper? Bali was in return for Jaipur? What did you owe her for fuck's sake, that made Bali more important to you than Sydney? That made her more important than me? You took her because she hadn't ever left the fucking country. You fucking saviour! Such a hero!
Well, fuck you.
I've really had it.
Goodbye Sudheer.
Have a good one. Enjoy your life with her or whoever you end up with.
I don't give a fuck.
And i HATE you.
(post script: yes i still hate you for Bali)
No comments:
Post a Comment