Saturday, 21 May 2016

Shingles

My vespa broke down on Weds and i was in the hot sun by the Malay cemetery on the Sprint Highway. I had a few mosquito bites on my arm and when i finally got home, i found i had bites on my neck too. The next day i felt really bad and bone-tired so on Friday I went to see Dr Leong who told me it wasn't insect bites but shingles! Armed with anti-virals and painkillers, i am told to rest for a week. I would have gotten MC for a week, which would have been great if i was working, but since i am not, i just chill. I'd have liked to have told you - but what can you do. Anyway, we still don't talk, so i just talk to you here, as always.

1 comment:

  1. See ... I didn’t know about that. The shingles. Or about the breaking down near the Malay cemetery. I guess this must be the one near Taman Tun.

    ReplyDelete