Thursday, 6 October 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday.

Today you went to Bangkok with Bob. I was so upset that you were going away. It was for Bob, you said. I don't think so. You could have gone with Bob anytime. You were going to attend the Thai wedding with your new Thai friend. By the way, I don't believe you met her on instagram. You can say whatever you want, but it's a woman's instinct to know when someone is lying and it actually hurts me more when you lie. It's like how you lied about how you knew Wei. If you want to fuck someone, it's fine - really, but please don't lie. I'd rather you be honest and fuck someone than to lie.

Anyway, because I was so upset, I decided to go to Melbourne. It would have been awful for me to have stayed in Penang and you weren't there. Stupid me. Why should I be so upset. Waste of stupid energy. Fuck it.




No comments:

Post a Comment