Saturday, 17 September 2016

Enough is Enough

I have been demanding of your attention these past couple of days. Actually these couple of years. I was upset because you didn't contact me when you went away on Thursday. You can say you were busy, but you know what, if you wanted to, you could have - would have - found the time. Since you didn't, obviously I was not - am not - important enough. To you anyway. And yes, it hurts, as it has been hurting for more than a year now. And you know what, it's time I acknowledge that - that I am not important to you - and move on.

I am not going to look for your messages anymore. I have deleted Telegram from my phone. I will delete my account. You don't have to worry about me asking for your attention any more. I promised I wouldn't and I will keep that promise.

I should never have to ask for attention. The person I care for should want to be in touch with me as I do with him or her.

Enough is enough.

This is finally it.


No comments:

Post a Comment