Wednesday, 24 February 2016

You miss me?

So today, you told me that you missed me. And that your heart would always be open. I had opened my heart to you, only to have it discarded so carelessly on the way-side. You left me. You left me for a 26-year-old girl. You left me for someone you didn't even know, for fuck's sake. So much for love. Love my big fat ass. She could fucking move in and I could only come to visit.

It wasn't about you moving to Penang. I wasn't upset about you moving away. And I still think it is a good idea for you to have moved. It was that you moved away and let her move in with you. For what? Because she is a nice girl? Because she can draw? For company? For fucking?

For fuck's sake. Anyway - she is ALL YOURS. Enjoy it. You really did create this for yourself. And YOU discarded ME. NEVER FORGET THAT. And to think that I even considered marrying you. Stupid, stupid, stupid woman.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I may be a fool over love, but believe you me, I shan't make that same mistake again.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment