Blue Love Letters

A catalogue of a neurotic masochistic middle-aged woman's sorrow, stupidity and self-indulgence. Why I do this to myself is the perennial question. Yes I must be a masochist.

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

I only wish

I only wish I didn't care 
if you liked me at all. 

 
Posted by The Mad Woman at 20:51
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Mad Woman
The neurotic mutterings of a mad middle-aged woman
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2016 (63)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • Breaking habits
      • You miss me?
      • Blog gone private
      • Unending Love ended
      • I don't know how to stay
      • Our Last Night in Jaipur
      • I only wish
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2015 (121)
    • ►  December (47)
    • ►  November (64)
    • ►  October (10)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.