We didn't make love on our last night in Jaipur. Neither the morning after. I wondered why. Maybe I don't measure up to a 26 year old. It's okay if I am not. Really. Whatever the reasons were, they don't really matter because the fact of the matter was that we didn't. And nothing will change that.
I've always said that words don't matter because while words are can be false, actions are real. People can say anything - I love you, you're everything, I will always love you etc. but what they actually do are what matters. Do they wish to talk to you. Do they enjoy spending time with you. Do they look forward to seeing you. Do they think of you. If they say they do, and they show that they do, then it reinforces what they say. But if they say they do, but they don't say anything meaningful to you, when they talk to you, if they talk to you, then the writing is on the wall.
Anyway, to be fair to you, you said that you had moved on. That we made love at all during the trip should be good enough.
Prior to our trip, I had thought that at least we would have Jaipur and now that it's over, I guess we would.
No comments:
Post a Comment