Wednesday, 23 December 2015

I empathise

I feel bad for foodie. Because I know how it feels to love someone and he not love you back. It's tremendously painful. It still is and I've only known you a short while compared to your friendship with her for 20 years.  Today, your chaste farewell kiss on my cheek was another suckerpunch of reality. Plus it was on my ex-mole-about-to-have-stitches-removed cheek!

I know foodie's sulks and tantrums are completely unwarranted and nobody should have to tolerate such behavior. We are no longer in kindergarten. But i know her pain as only a woman in unrequited love with the same man might feel.

I'm walking around Groceria now, wanting so badly to come and see you... but for what? To sit and chat on your balcony? Yes it's nice but when I'm aching to be wrapped in your arms in your bed, it doesn't quite cut it.  

So I wander listlessly among the aisles until I get tired then I'll go home.  

Post script: I caved and asked if you wanted weed. We smoked two joints (which were really, really good!) and after half-a-bottle of Sommersby, I wandered off to Gurney Plaza in a buzz. I still have no idea what to do with you but it was really nice to not feel for awhile... i could get hooked on weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment