Yes, I still love you. And it still hurts that you don't love me back. This is getting to be a bit ad nauseum, isn't it. I have been spending a lot of time with you over the past couple of days but it's like spending time with my brother, not a lover. I wonder if we will ever be lovers again. A sometime-lover is better than a no-time-lover. And I still am not really looking to sleep with someone else. Bizarre for me really. I was thinking that if I was still having an affair with you - I would have not needed to sleep with anyone else (since I am not really having sex with my other half anyway!).
But anyway, it isn't necessary to think about that now.
I need to do something with my life.
But anyway, it isn't necessary to think about that now.
I need to do something with my life.
OK, let me throw this out to the universe:
I want to be in love with someone who is in love with me and loves me - and loves life - passionately and deeply, someone who I can connect with on multiple levels. Someone educated, who loves words and likes to read. Someone romantic who will put his or her arms around me and make me feel like I am safe. Someone tactile and affectionate and loves to make love.
Someone who I can spend endless days with, just enjoying each other's company. Someone who likes to travel, who loves visiting museums / art galleries / book shops and going to the theatre and enjoys poetry / art / architecture and gastronomy.
Someone who likes to cook, who loves food. Someone who likes to take photos! Someone who is confident in him/herself and equally at home at a high society function or an academic lecture. Someone charming and witty. Someone who gains my respect. Someone who will be happy to dance on the beach with me or in a mall and not be embarrassed. Someone who can be the life and soul of the party when appropriate or not, as the case may be.
Looks-wise, if it's a man, he is taller than me, and not too fat. He can be overweight but not obese.
If it's a woman, she is slim. Even if not, I would not like someone too fat and definitely not someone obese.
He/she should smile a lot.
This person exists. I am sure of it. It's not too much to ask for, is it?
Someone who I can spend endless days with, just enjoying each other's company. Someone who likes to travel, who loves visiting museums / art galleries / book shops and going to the theatre and enjoys poetry / art / architecture and gastronomy.
Someone who likes to cook, who loves food. Someone who likes to take photos! Someone who is confident in him/herself and equally at home at a high society function or an academic lecture. Someone charming and witty. Someone who gains my respect. Someone who will be happy to dance on the beach with me or in a mall and not be embarrassed. Someone who can be the life and soul of the party when appropriate or not, as the case may be.
Looks-wise, if it's a man, he is taller than me, and not too fat. He can be overweight but not obese.
If it's a woman, she is slim. Even if not, I would not like someone too fat and definitely not someone obese.
He/she should smile a lot.
This person exists. I am sure of it. It's not too much to ask for, is it?

No comments:
Post a Comment