Wednesday, 9 December 2015

WTF

I wondered when you were coming to KL for your doctor's appointment and thought I'd page you to ask, then thought again - WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING???

You are coming with your girlfriend. You are not going to be seeing me, so what the fuck is it my business to ASK? I had thought oh i hope he isn't coming next week when I visit Penang. Then i thought WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? If he comes next week, he obviously isn't bothered to see you in Penang. He isn't bothered, you fucking stupid plonker. Whenever he decides to come to KL is NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, you stupid bitch.

OK i think tomorrow hynotherapy session is sorely needed. Or a big fat slap. Or both. Preferably both. Maybe getting run over by a truck would be good. God - i haven't thought about that for about 15 years! Being run over by a truck I mean. That last time was when I suffered from unrequited love too. I think I need reprogramming so I stop repeating the same shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment