Saturday, 26 December 2015

Reinforcement of Realisations

Today you went to Nibong Tebal with your girlfriend while i prepared Christmas dinner for 9. We are really so different. It's yet another realisation of how different we are. I love you so much, yet I can't live with you. I can't live with you, I can't live without you. How ironic is that. Fucking sprites. Enough already. This does NOT make sense. I love you but I can't live with you - though I envy Wei's 'year' with you. I never had that. Oh well. Such is this life I have somehow chosen. Wednesday is my D day when i will have my deepest pain engraved upon me forever. What I know beyond shadow of doubt is that now, I will never again ever choose to be with you, and that makes me so incredibly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment