Blue Love Letters

A catalogue of a neurotic masochistic middle-aged woman's sorrow, stupidity and self-indulgence. Why I do this to myself is the perennial question. Yes I must be a masochist.

Monday, 7 December 2015

It still hurts

Like a knife in my heart.

Posted by The Mad Woman at 07:32
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Mad Woman
The neurotic mutterings of a mad middle-aged woman
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (63)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2015 (121)
    • ▼  December (47)
      • Not as much
      • It's done
      • Have you forgotten
      • Astral cords cut
      • Missing you
      • Reinforcement of Realisations
      • Realisation number 2
      • Christmas Eve 2015
      • Could I have a kiss
      • So Many Things
      • I empathise
      • Post-Mandi Bunga
      • Preparing for Jaipur
      • I can't do this
      • Words that I fell for
      • Memories
      • Another Afternoon
      • So we kissed
      • Can't believe myself
      • Not Missing You
      • Third hypnotherapy session
      • Mellowing
      • Good night
      • More dreams
      • Even this
      • Libra
      • WTF
      • Remember the Bad
      • First day after hypnotherapy
      • Cancer and blindness
      • First Hypnotherapy Session
      • It still hurts
      • Stupid
      • Never Again
      • Nice to hear from you
      • Still thinking of you
      • A Zodiac Match
      • Flowers
      • Big Bad Wolf
      • Birthdays
      • One day
      • Your Room
      • Afternoon with V
      • A Gift
      • Photos
      • Bit on the side
      • It wouldn't work
    • ►  November (64)
    • ►  October (10)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.