Tuesday, 17 November 2015

A Long Chat

We had a long chat yesterday. I cried during our chat though of course you didn't know. I cried for the past and the present and the future I wish we could have had. But I do understand you need to move on. You told me that you would always love me. I wonder if it is the love you have for M, which is just as a friend. Perhaps that is good enough for me. Anyway, it was good to chat. And I showed you my first poem, like a loyal dog offering a dead bird to her owner. You didn't say much about it except saying that I crucified you... luckily you hadn't seen the rest of this blog :)

Anyway, you say you will be coming up on Thursday. We shall see.

I still look for you first thing when I wake up - scanning telegram - and thinking of you last thing at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment