I am now feeling quite upset. Yes - bloody feelings again. I feel like ending it with you. No friendship required. That's how you make me feel. Would that be easier for me? Would you even care? You say you do - but you don't talk to me.
One thing I pledge - I will NEVER put anything on social media about how you make me feel. Enough of that shit already. I have told you how I feel and it's not necessary to fucking drama it up ever again. I don't want you to contact me just because I am being pathetic on social media - Jesus H Christ. I am 47 fucking years old. Enough already.
I want you to contact me because you want to talk to me. But obviously you don't. You haven't done so for awhile now. So I will leave you be - as I promised. I will NOT contact you. I will NOT reach out to you via social media. It will continue to hurt me but I need to cut this cancer off and hopefully, I can heal from this.
No comments:
Post a Comment