The tears have stopped for now, because I literally have no more tears left. Which is a good thing.
A catalogue of a neurotic masochistic middle-aged woman's sorrow, stupidity and self-indulgence. Why I do this to myself is the perennial question. Yes I must be a masochist.
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
I will always love you
Saying "I will always love you" is like saying we will always be friends. Yes M was crushed. And Foodie and now, me. I guess being in that select herd bothers me a little since I had always thought that I was different. That I was someone you really loved. Anyway, it's okay. I'm okay to be a friend.
The tears have stopped for now, because I literally have no more tears left. Which is a good thing.
The tears have stopped for now, because I literally have no more tears left. Which is a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment