A catalogue of a neurotic masochistic middle-aged woman's sorrow, stupidity and self-indulgence. Why I do this to myself is the perennial question. Yes I must be a masochist.
Monday, 30 November 2015
Medical
I came back from Penang and went straight to Pantai KL. The polyp has come back and it's bleeding. The doctor says that it sometimes happens. I felt devastated. I was so glad to have it removed and now it has grown back. The doc said he would give me some medication and if that doesn't work, he could cauterise it. They would put local anaesthetic and then burn it out. I was like er.. let me try the meds first. I really felt like crying. I wanted to message you but I felt that you wouldn't be interested - why would you be - and I didn't want to bother you. So as usual, I talk to you here, my little private corner where you are always here for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment