Thursday, 19 November 2015

Fwd: Re: Dearest beloved ...

I just found this in my ymail box and your email just broke my heart again.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: me
Date: 27 Nov 2014 7:12 am
Subject: Re: Dearest beloved ...
To: Ilos
Cc:

> I don't remember burberry or Valentino. Oh hang on. It's the perfumes of Fareen and Karan. Used to elicit butterflies from me but don't anymore. Which is why I always say - this too shall pass.  
>
> Ergo one day you'll fall out of love with me. It's Just a matter of when. 
>
> Anyway, I was disappointed that you couldn't come to Pg or Sg but that's the way it goes. 
>
> See you later xx 
> :)
>
>
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
> My darling,
> Slept extra early last nite and woke at 2am. I know you're upset/displeased with me ...and I know you'll say it isn't so. 😞
>
> And so I did what I normally do when I miss you terribly ...I reached out to you, which, at 2am, means reaching out to your social media presence. There was nothing on facebook (not a good sign) and so I went where I always go when the missing of you gets overmuch to bear: Still Waters.
>
> It has been ages since I went there so reading all the posts and responses felt like I was reading it for the very first time. I miss my ekazati (I see you have put the Kuching photo up). It sometimes feels like a spot of self-flagellation but I am compelled to read on nonetheless. I yearn to 'read' your mind; to understand you and, hopefully, as a consequence, love you more. You still excite my body and mind after all this time. I still feel the breathlessness of our first months together. And I still want you as much, if bit more.
> There are of course questions I would like to ask you re: Burberry and Valentino etc etc ...but I won't.
>
> I am jealous of everyone who has touched your life in good ways. I am jealous too of the unpleasant few who have come your way. This is a necessary condition for loving someone: love is a desire to, if not possess, at least hold on to: to seek a permanence of sorts: to love that one person, and that person alone for as long as possible, even forever, because he/she fulfills you in every way. And you DO fulfill me. ❤️
>
> You look so beautiful, fresh and young in your new haircut. Then again, you always elicit that response in me with every 'new look' you adopt. Could that perhaps be an indication, a portend that you will continue to fascinate me forever? How then could I EVER fall out of love with you? Tell me how, my darling ...
>
> xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment