I also just realised that you were leaving tonight. I thought you were leaving tomorrow and I had wanted to come and see you at the airport. Then you told me Seremban was coming. So luckily I didn't. Luckily I didn't tell you I wanted to come. Because that was incredibly lame too. OMG. I need a tight slap.
You see, I do understand you could be sooooo busy, but there are down-times - like when you're on the bus or on the train or in a taxi. So it is extremely heart-wrenching to realise that it's not because you were so busy but because I wasn't important enough to message. So yes, I need a fucking tight slap.
We have had some great trips on the train - going to KLIA and back. I really appreciated your coming to keep me company. Except that one time when you were drunk and crying, but I understand why.
I miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment